BEST WESTERN PLUS Casino Royale
3411 Las Vegas Boulevard S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8955
Phone: 702/737-3500 | Fax: 702/650-4743 | 152 Rooms | Online Reservations
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Casino Royale is located on the center strip.
Las Vegas hotels are known for their luxury, but guests deserve to get a great deal and great customer service, too.
Our Las Vegas Best Western features low table minimums for your convenience and enjoyment. A great atmosphere, cheap drinks and an onsite casino get you into the Vegas mood as soon as you arrive. The rooms in our Las Vegas hotel are cool, spacious and clean. We believe you really can have it all, and our property proves it.
Las Vegas Strip hotels have you steps away from world class dining and entertainment, whether it's taking in a show or braving the rides. We're adjacent to Caesar's Palace® and the Venetian®, so the best of the city is literally at your doorstep. Walk to the best shops, visit the famous landmarks and never worry about being far from the action.
This Las Vegas hotel is directly across the street from the Mirage Volcano, a must whenever you come to the city. The Sands Expo and Convention Center is also nearby, so if you're here for an event at that location, it's easy to walk there. Located on the Las Vegas center strip, there's no reason to overpay for a well-appointed and clean room.
With one dollar Michelob drinks and happy hour all day, we cater to the environment our Las Vegas hotel guests want and expect. The Thomas and Mack Center is close, so if you have to get there for an event, it's only a few steps away. Whether you're here for the Las Vegas Convention Center, planning a weekend away or have to take care of business, depend on us to provide you with equal parts quality, service and value.
The Nellis Air Force Base often brings travelers to our Las Vegas hotel. We welcome service men and women along with their families, and it's easy to slip in a little fun and leisure even if you're on the job. With the best of the city just steps away, you deserve a little down time. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge
- Outdoor pool, swimming, pool is seasonal
- Exercise facility 24 hour, cardiovascular equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Dry cleaning, same day service
- Free in-room wireless Internet access, Internet connectivity, high-speed Internet access, wireless data connection available in the business center and public areas
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Coffee shop
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, on every floor
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Garage parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Internet connectivity, high-speed Internet access, wireless data connection available in the business center and public areas
BEST WESTERN PLUS Casino Royale
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus casino royale in Las Vegas.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Casino Royale
Conveniently located, the best western plus casino royale in Las Vegas, Nevada is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 36.120355 / Latitude: -115.172205
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: McCarran International. Depart Wayne Newton Boulevard and take the ramp right for Paradise Road toward Rental Car Return/Las Vegas/Henderson. Take the ramp right for I-215 West toward Los Angeles/Salt Lake City/Las Vegas. At Exit 12A, take the ramp right for I-15 North toward Las Vegas. At Exit 38, take the ramp right and follow signs for Flamingo Road. Turn right onto W Flamingo Road and then turn left onto S Las Vegas Boulevard and you will arrive at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Casino Royale. If you reach Palazzo Drive, you've gone too far.
From: I-15 North. Take the Flamingo exit East then turn left at Koval Lane. Take Koval to Venetian Way and make a left. Follow the signs directing you to Harrah's Valet & Check-in. Pass the Harrah's entrance and turn into the parking garage on your right. You have arrived at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Casino Royale.
From: I-15 South. At Exit 39, take the ramp right and follow signs for Spring Mountain Road East. Turn right onto S Las Vegas Boulevard. Make a U-turn at the stop light across from the Mirage by McDonalds® to stay on S Las Vegas Boulevard. The entrance will be 50 yards ahead on your right next to Walgreen’s®. You will have arrived at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Casino Royale. If you reach Palazzo Drive, you've gone too far.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Casino Royale
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Dancing Water at Bellagio Fountains
An iconic, must-see spectacle, the Bellagio Fountains are located on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas.
Set in the center of an nine-acre pool, the fountains shoot water up to 500 feet in the air alongside synchronized music every 30 minutes to enjoyment of onlookers.
Owned and operated by Bellagio LLC, the fountains have become part of the quintessential Las Vegas experience.
"Ocean's Thirteen", "the Hangover," and "21" are just a few of the Hollywood films to feature the breathtaking dance of the Bellagio Fountains.
Found along historic Las Vegas Boulevard, the DISCOVERY Children's Museum provides educational, hands-on experience for kids and families. The Las Vegas museum has more than 23,000-square-feet of exhibit space showcasing nine on-going exhibits like Fantasy Festival and Solve It! Ancient City.
The Science Education Programs, Early Childhood Programs, and Art Education Programs are additional educational options for the community. The museum features over 100 permanent exhibits including Growing Up With The Berenstain Bears, the Green Village, and Desert Discovery.
Named after former state senator Floyd Lamb, the Floyd Lamb State Park at Tule Springs is a treasured oasis in the Las Vegas Mojave Desert. The park's four lakes – Tule Springs Lake, Mulberry Lake, Cottonwood Lake, and Desert Willow Lake – are stocked with fish and great for those ready to drop in a line.
Other must sees within the park include the Tule Springs Archaeological Site, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Sight-seeing is highly regarded at the park – look out for the Tule Springs Historic House and Ranch House found along Tule Springs Road.
Hoover Dam & Hoover Dam Bypass
Finished in 1936, the Hoover Dam is found along the border of Arizona and Nevada in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River – just short drive southeast of Las Vegas.
The dam was dedicated by President Roosevelt in 1935, after five year of construction by thousands of workers, in honor of President Hoover.
Lake Mead is impounded by the dam, which provides hydroelectric power for Nevada, California, and Arizona.
The Hoover Dam Bypass, sitting 840 feet above the Colorado River, is a must-see bridge, connecting travelers from the Las Vegas area crossing into Arizona.
Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Nanaged by the National Park Service since 1964, Lake Mead National Recreation Area encompasses over 20,000 acres just east of the Las Vegas metro area.
The area's two beautiful lakes, Lake Mead and Lake Mohave, are popular havens for boaters, fishermen and swimmers.
Hiking and mountain biking are also popular activities, given the presence of the Mojave Desert, the Sonoran Desert, and the Great Basin Desert surrounding the lake.
The Hoover Dam, one of the "Top 10 Construction Achievements in the 20th century" is also included in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
McCarran International Airport
LAS is owned by Clark County and is operated by the Clark County Department of Transportation.
With four runways, LAS was a hub for Great Lakes Airines and is currently a focus city Allegiant Air and Southwest Airlines.
McCarran International Airport also schedules flights by major airlines like American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines.
Mt. Charleston Peak
Found just 15 miles west of Las Vegas, Spring Mountain Ranch State Park is a historic once-working ranch in the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
The 520-acre ranch, sits below the beautiful cliffs of the Wilson Range.
Las Vegas visitors are encouraged to tour the ranch, the Wilson Cemetery, the Board and Batten bunkhouse, the Hay and Horse Barn/Corral and the Sandstone Cabin.
Also enjoy one of the ranch's living history programs with re-enactments and demonstrations of pioneering skills, as well as the breath-taking views of Sandstone Canyon .
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Secret Garden & Dolphin, located at Mirage Casino
- 0.10 mile(s) from Madame Tussauds Wax, museum with life-like wax characters
- 0.10 mile(s) from Mirage Volcano, free show in front of the Mirage Casino just outside our front door
- .30 mile(s) from High Roller at the Linq, The Largest Ferris Wheel in the world is now open!
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wildlife Habitat, located at the Flamingo Casino
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lake of Dreams, located at Wynn Casino
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sirens of TI, nightly pirate show free to public at Treasure Island Casino
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fountains at Bellagio, free show in front of the Bellagio Casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from Shark Reef, located at Mandalay Bay Casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from Adventuredome, located at Circus Circus Casino, indoor theme park
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bodies the Exhibition, located at Luxor Casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from Titanic the Experience, located at Luxor Casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from CSI the Experience, located at the MGM Casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from M & M World, fun for children and families
- 2.00 mile(s) from Show in the Sky, located at the Rio Casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from National Atomic Museum, atomic testing museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Mob Attraction, located at Tropicana Las Vegas Casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from New York Roller Coaster, located at New York New York Casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from Eli Roth's Goretorium, year-round haunted exhibit located across from the Cosmopolitan Casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from Stratosphere Tower, restaurant, amusement rides and scenic views from atop Las Vegas
- 6.00 mile(s) from Springs Preserve, nature preserve and habitat
- 6.00 mile(s) from Lied Discovery Children's
- 6.00 mile(s) from Mob Museum, museum dedicated to the days Las Vegas was run by the Mob
- 6.00 mile(s) from Las Vegas Natural History
- 42.00 mile(s) from Mount Charleston
- 0.01 mile(s) from Forum Shops, retail stores
- 0.01 mile(s) from Grand Canal Shoppes, retail and boutique stores
- 0.01 mile(s) from The Shoppes @ Palazzo, retail and boutique stores
- 0.01 mile(s) from Walgreens, drug store, pharmacy
- 0.01 mile(s) from Fashion Show Mall, retail stores
- 6.00 mile(s) from LV Premium Outlets South, discount retail shopping
- 8.00 mile(s) from LV Premium Outlets North, discount retail shopping
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 13.00 mile(s) from Henderson
- 99.00 mile(s) from Laughlin
- 199 mile(s) from Riverside, California
- 223 mile(s) from Bakersfield, California
- 224 mile(s) from Anaheim, California
- 227 mile(s) from Los Angeles, California
- 286 mile(s) from Phoenix, Arizona
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wells Fargo Bank
- 2.80 mile(s) from University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- 6.20 mile(s) from College of Southern Nevada
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Indoor Skydiving
- 2.00 mile(s) from Kiss Mini Golf, indoor
- 2.00 mile(s) from Suncoast Bowling Center, 24-hour
- 20.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Canyon, hiking, scenic views, wildlife
- 33.00 mile(s) from Hoover Dam, historic landmark, scenic views
- 33.00 mile(s) from Lake Mead, water recreation
- 162 mile(s) from Zion National Park
- 206 mile(s) from Brianhead National Park
- 275 mile(s) from Grand Canyon
- Fine dining on premises
- Outback Steakhouse®, on premises, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open daily 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Subway®, on premises, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 24-hours daily
- Noble Roman's® Pizza, on premises, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, open Monday through Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. and Friday, Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Cinnabon®, on premises, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, open Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday, Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- $2.49 Footlong Hot Dogs, on premises, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open Monday through Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. and Friday, Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.
- Ben & Jerry's®, on premises, ice cream, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open seven days a week 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 24-hours
- Adjacent to Hash House A Go-Go, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 24-hours
- 1.00 mile(s) from Battista's Hole in the Wall, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: dinner, open daily 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., within walking distance
BEST WESTERN PLUS Casino Royale
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Las Vegas. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 First Friday Art Celebration
On the first Friday of each month, the Art Factory showcases the dazzling works from over 100 artists spread throughout the downtown Las Vegas Arts District – with plenty of food, drinks, and shops on hand as well. Event time is 6 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean