BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn
4970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119-1206
Phone: 702/798-5530 | Fax: 702/798-7627 | 100 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
You're already on a lucky streak when you check into this fantastic Las Vegas hotel that's convenient, affordable and luxurious.
McCarran International Airport is only a few minutes away and so is the Las Vegas Strip. However, if you're in town to visit the Thomas and Mack Center, University of Las Vegas or Las Vegas Convention Center, you can sleep in a little late. The central location of this Las Vegas hotel is nearby all the attractions.
Proximity to McCarran Airport with free airport shuttles is just one of the perks. This Las Vegas hotel is 100% non-smoking and off the strip, but still close to the action. Avoid the smoke-filled amenities that the city's known for and relax during your getaway.
The proximity to UNLV and Las Vegas Convention Center draws in attendees from around the world. The Consumer Electronics Show and SEMA (after market convention) are popular events. However, nature lovers en route to the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead also enjoy a decadent stay at this Las Vegas hotel.
Guests also get free shuttle service right to the strip, so don't worry about parking or cab fares. Our Las Vegas hotel is near the MGM Garden Arena, PBR, the National Finals Rodeo, Nellis Air Force Base, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, March Madness, National Association of Broadcasters, and NBA summer basketball.
Traveling to Vegas on business is always a sweet deal. Our Las Vegas hotel is proud to regularly host employees of Atlantic Aviation Services, Cemex USA, Ikon Office Solutions, Desert Spring Hospital, and the Howard Hughes Center. Business and leisure travelers alike delight at the complimentary breakfast spread.
Sate your appetite every morning with a delicious selection of steaming hot waffles, fresh fruits and pastries, cereals, chilled juices and 100% Arabica coffee. You deserve to get your morning started right. Combine our heavenly buffet with top notch service.
Reserve a quiet, secluded room at BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn today.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee and hot items.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Free parking
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. guests at airport should call the hotel upon flight arrival to request pick-up and determine pick-up location. 702-798-5530
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, heated, open year round
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Fax services
- Computer available, complimentary located in the lobby
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Guest laundry, 24-hours nominal fee
- Cable or satellite television HD cable services
- Business center, 24-hours
- Printer available
- Ice/vending machines
- Local shuttle for arrivals, you must call the hotel for next available pick-up. 702-798-5530
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Light refreshments in lobby during peak guest hours
- Complimentary USA Today in lobby
- Oversized parking available
- Cash machine (ATM)
- Storage space
BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western mccarran inn in Las Vegas.
BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn
Conveniently located, the best western mccarran inn in Las Vegas, Nevada is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 36.099895 / Latitude: -115.149155
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: California or Utah. Take Interstate 15 to Tropicana Avenue Exit 37, then head east to Paradise and turn right. Continue for 0.5 blocks to the BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn.
From: Arizona. Take Highway 95 to Tropicana Road westbound exit. Go approximately four miles and turn left onto Paradise, right after University of Nevada Las Vegas, UNLV. The BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn is on left 0.5 blocks.
BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Atomic Testing Museum, in Las Vegas, displays the history of the Nevada Test Site's nuclear testing, from 1951 to present time. Stroll through the exhibits to see a Geiger counter, radiation testing devices, equipment used during testing and other memorabilia relating to the atomic age. Step into the Ground Zero Theater to watch a simulation of an atmospheric nuclear test.
While in the area, enjoy strolling through the Las Vegas Natural History Museum or the Marjorie Barrick Museum of Natural History. Excellent lodging choices in Las Vegas are easy to find with Best Western. Guests are assured comfortable accommodations and superior guest amenities and services. Enjoy your time in the "Entertainment Capital of the World".
Dancing Water at Bellagio Fountains
An iconic, must-see spectacle, the Bellagio Fountains are located on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada. Set in the center of an nine-acre pool, the fountains shoot water up to 500 feet in the air alongside synchronized music every 30 minutes as Strip pedestrians look on.
Owned and operated by Bellagio LLC, the fountains have become part of the quintessential Las Vegas experience. Ocean's Thirteen, The Hangover, What Happens in Vegas, and 21 are just a few of the Hollywood films to feature the breathtaking dance of the Bellagio Fountains.
The Lied Discovery Children’s Museum provides a fun, educational, hands-on experience for kids and families. This Las Vegas museum has had more than two million visitors since it opened in 1990. More than 23,000-square-feet of exhibit space allows kids and adults to learn about science, culture, art and early childhood development.
The Science Education Programs, Early Childhood Programs, and Art Education Programs are additional educational options for the community. The museum features over 100 permanent exhibits including the "Growing Up With The Berenstain Bears", "The Green Village", and "Desert Discovery." Have fun discovering Las Vegas.
The Floyd Lamb State Park at Tule Springs named after former state senator Floyd Lamb, is a treasured oasis in the Las Vegas Mojave Desert. The park's four lakes - Tule Springs Lake, Mulberry Lake, Cottonwood Lake and Desert Willow Lake - are stocked with fish and great for those ready to drop in a line. Be sure to check out the Tule Springs Archaeological Site, listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Another fun idea for the whole family, is an afternoon at the Southern Nevada Zoological Botanical Park After a day of fun outside, rest and relax at one of the several Las Vegas area Best Western hotels. Comfortable accommodations and superb guest services await.
The Hoover Dam, the border between Arizona and Nevada, is located in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River. The dam was dedicated by President Roosevelt in 1935, after five year of construction by thousands of workers, in honor of President Hoover.
Popular Lake Mead is impounded by the dam, which provides hydroelectric power for Nevada California and Arizona. The dam is an impressive 726 feet tall from the foundation to the crest.
Travel across the new Hoover Dam Bypass, 840 feet above the Colorado River to say you have been on "the longest concrete arch in the Western Hemisphere". While exploring the Las Vegas area, rest comfortably with Best Western. Several Best Western lodging choices are available offering superb customer services and guest amenities, close to Las Vegas and area attractions.
Lake Mead Recreational Area, managed by the National Park Service since 1964, encompasses over 20,000 acres. The area's two beautiful lakes, Lake Mead and Lake Mohave, are popular havens for boaters, fishermen and swimmers. Hiking and mountain biking are also popular activities. Visitors to the area will find the Mojave Desert, the Sonoran desert and the Great Basin desert, three of the four desert ecosystems found in America.
The Hoover Dam, one of the "Top 10 Construction Achievements in the 20th century" is also included in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. With Best Western hotels, travelers in the Las Vegas area are close to the many attractions, while enjoying superior guest accommodations. Have fun exploring the Las Vegas area of Nevada.
The Las Vegas Art Museum, was the first fine art museum in the state, housing a wonderful variety of contemporary art. The museum was located in the Sahara West Library building, in the heart of Las Vegas. The museum also offered educational programs, outreach programs and lectures.
The museum closed in 2009, due to lack of donations. The museum intends to re-open in the near future. While in Las Vegas stay at one of several Best Western hotels, where you know you'll receive the best quality accommodations and guest services.
Ranked 8th in the world for number of aircraft movements, The McCarran International Airport (LAS) is the principal commercial airport serving Las Vegas and Clark County in Southern Nevada. LAS is owned by Clark County and is operated by the Clark County Department of Transportation.
With four runways, LAS was a hub for Great Lakes Airines and is currently a focus city Allegiant Air and Southwest Airlines. McCarran International Airport also schedules flights by major airlines like American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines.
The Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park is the site of the Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort, built in 1855, by the area's first non-native settlers - the Mormon Missionaries. View the last remaining wall from the historic adobe fort, a re-creation of the Las Vegas Creek and the reconstructed full-size fort, while walking through the park. Take time to read the interpretive displays in the fort and visit the Visitor Center to see historic artifacts and exhibits.
The park is located in downtown Las Vegas, close to many area attractions, shopping, restaurants and casinos. While visiting this exciting city, choose one of several Best Western hotels, to enjoy comfortable accommodations, guest amenities and services. Enjoy your time in Las Vegas.
The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, located 18 miles west of Las Vegas, encompasses 197,000 acres of desert land. Lace up your hiking boots and bring along plenty of water for exploring the park's miles of trails. The large red sandstone rock formations and wall of rock, known as the Keystone Thrust, are the park's prominent features.
Enjoy traveling along the 13 mile loop road to view the beautiful features. Bring along your bicycle for a nice, moderate ride or pack your climbing gear to climb the rock faces and cliffs. After a day of outdoor fun, get a good night's rest at one the Las Vegas Best Western hotels. Rest and rejuvenate with Best Western.
Spring Mountain Ranch State Park is a historic once-working ranch, in the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 15 miles west of Las Vegas. The 520-acre ranch, sits below the beautiful cliffs of the Wilson Range. The ranch was a retreat for many owners throughout the years, including millionaire Howard Hughes and German actress Vera Krupp.
Tour the ranch, the Wilson Cemetery, the Board and Batten bunkhouse, the Hay and Horse Barn/Corral and the Sandstone Cabin. Also enjoy one of the ranch's living history programs with re-enactments and demonstrations of pioneering skills. Stay in comfort at one of the several Las Vegas Best Western hotels, to enjoy excellent customer service and amenities.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Hard Rock Cafe and Casino
- 1.00 mile(s) from Las Vegas Strip, MGM Grand, New York New York, Excalibur, Luxor and Monte Carlo
- 1.00 mile(s) from Thomas and Mack Arena, famed University of Las Vegas sports/entertainment arena
- 5.00 mile(s) from Fremont Street Experience
- 14.00 mile(s) from Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cashman Field, Sporting Arena
- 18.00 mile(s) from Nellis US Air Force Base
- 20.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Canyon, beautiful hiking and biking recreational area.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Red Rock Canyon
- 40.00 mile(s) from Valley of Fire State Park
- Las Vegas Outlet Center, 7400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
- Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets, on Charleston Boulevard, a distinctively upscale collection of 120 designer and brand-name outlet stores
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 7.00 mile(s) from Henderson
- 25.00 mile(s) from Boulder City
- 50.00 mile(s) from Primm
- 75.00 mile(s) from Mesquite
- 2.00 mile(s) from Howard Hughes Corporate Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Las Vegas Convention Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Sands Expo Center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Cashman Field
- 18.00 mile(s) from Nellis Air Force Base
- 0.50 mile(s) from University of Nevada
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.50 mile(s) from Thomas and Mack Center, sporting and entertainment facility. Home to college sports, dirt bike racing, concerts, etc.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Las Vegas Strip, famous street featuring exciting casinos, hotels, shopping, and restaurants
- 12.00 mile(s) from Cashman Field, site of sporting and entertainment events
- 18.00 mile(s) from Las Vegas Motor Speedway, site of NASCAR® racing and other racing events
- 18.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Climbing Center, rock climbing gym for various skill levels.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Recreation Park, beautiful site for hiking, biking, climbing and enjoying nature.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Lake Mead, recreational area for boating, skiing, and hanging out near the water.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Hard Rock Cafe, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 4475 Paradise Road 702-733-8400 Good food and good music with a collection of artifacts encompassing the history of Rock-N-Roll. Accessible by hotel shuttle.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Crown & Anchor Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 1350 E. Tropicana Avenue 702-739-8676 A selection of 30 drafts on tap including imported beers, ales and ciders in an authentic British-style pub. Food and snacks are also available. Accessible by hotel shuttle.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pink Taco, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Located inside of Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. This well-known favorite puts a trendy spin on California/Mexican food. Accessible by hotel shuttle.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Kaizen Sushi, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, 4480 Paradise Road #900 Las Vegas, NV 89109 (702) 641-7772 Located across the street from Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Kaizen Sushi is a favorite for its high quality fish and rolls and excellent beverage selection. Accessible by hotel shuttle.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Origin of India, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner, Widely regarded as the best Indian food in Las Vegas, Origin India was featured on Rachael Ray's Food Network travel show "Rachael's Vacation" and was also reviewed within her print publication, Every Day with Rachael Ray. Local critical acclaim has been bestowed upon Origin India Restaurant and Bar by 944 magazine, Las Vegas CityLife, Las Vegas Life, Las Vegas Review-Journal and Las Vegas Weekly. Accessible by hotel shuttle.
BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Las Vegas. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
V – The Ultimate Variety Show
Packing everything from dazzling gymnastics to rousing comedy, this variety show truly makes a special effort to have something for everyone. Nightly performances begin at 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. at the V Theater on the Las Vegas Strip.
Evil Dead The Musical
The original campy horror film comes to life in a 4-D experience at the V Theater on the Las Vegas Strip. Show times vary every Friday and Saturday night.
2014 Vans Warped Tour
The Las Vegas stop of the Vans Warped Tour brings punk and metal bands to scream at thousands of sweaty teens at the Luxor Festival Grounds. The noise starts pounding at 12 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean