BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn
4970 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119-1206
Phone: 702/798-5530 | Fax: 702/798-7627 | 100 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
You're already on a lucky streak when you check into this fantastic Las Vegas hotel that's convenient, affordable and luxurious.
McCarran International Airport is only a few minutes away and so is the Las Vegas Strip. However, if you're in town to visit the Thomas and Mack Center, University of Las Vegas or Las Vegas Convention Center, you can sleep in a little late. This Las Vegas hotel is nearby all the attractions.
Proximity to McCarran Airport with free airport shuttles is just one of the perks. This Las Vegas hotel is 100% non-smoking and off the strip, but still close to the action. Avoid the smoke filled amenities that the city's known for and relax during your getaway.
The proximity to University of Las Vegas and Las Vegas Convention Center draws in attendees from around the world. The Consumer Electronics Show and SEMA (after market convention) are popular events. However, nature lovers en route to the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead also enjoy a decadent stay at this Las Vegas hotel.
Our Las Vegas hotel is near the MGM Garden Arena, PBR, the National Finals Rodeo, Nellis Air Force Base, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, March Madness, National Association of Broadcasters, and NBA summer basketball.
Traveling to Vegas on business is always a sweet deal. Our Las Vegas hotel is proud to regularly host employees of Atlantic Aviation Services, Cemex USA, Ikon Office Solutions, Desert Spring Hospital, and the Howard Hughes Center. Business and leisure travelers alike delight at the complimentary breakfast spread.
Save your appetite every morning with a delicious selection of steaming hot waffles, fresh fruits and pastries, cereals, chilled juices and 100% Arabica coffee. You deserve to get your morning started right. Combine our heavenly buffet with top notch service.
Reserve a quiet, secluded room at BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn today. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Free parking
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. guests at airport must call the hotel upon flight arrival to request pick-up and determine pick-up location. 702-798-5530
- Choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, heated, open year round
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Fax services
- Computer available, complimentary located in the lobby
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Exercise facility Open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Exercise facility includes; treadmill, elliptical machine, stationery bike, universal weight machine
- Guest laundry, 24-hours nominal fee
- Cable or satellite television HD cable services
- Business center, 24-hours
- Printer available
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Light refreshments in lobby during peak guest hours
- Complimentary USA Today in lobby
- Oversized parking available
- Cash machine (ATM)
- Storage space
BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western mccarran inn in Las Vegas.
BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn
Conveniently located, the best western mccarran inn in Las Vegas, Nevada is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 36.099895 / Latitude: -115.149155
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: California or Utah. Take Interstate 15 to Tropicana Avenue Exit 37, then head east to Paradise and turn right. Continue for 0.5 blocks to the BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn.
From: Arizona. Take Highway 95 to Tropicana Road westbound exit. Go approximately four miles and turn left onto Paradise, right after University of Nevada Las Vegas, UNLV. The BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn is on left 0.5 blocks.
BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Dancing Water at Bellagio Fountains
An iconic, must-see spectacle, the Bellagio Fountains are located on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas.
Set in the center of an nine-acre pool, the fountains shoot water up to 500 feet in the air alongside synchronized music every 30 minutes to enjoyment of onlookers.
Owned and operated by Bellagio LLC, the fountains have become part of the quintessential Las Vegas experience.
"Ocean's Thirteen", "the Hangover," and "21" are just a few of the Hollywood films to feature the breathtaking dance of the Bellagio Fountains.
Found along historic Las Vegas Boulevard, the DISCOVERY Children's Museum provides educational, hands-on experience for kids and families. The Las Vegas museum has more than 23,000-square-feet of exhibit space showcasing nine on-going exhibits like Fantasy Festival and Solve It! Ancient City.
The Science Education Programs, Early Childhood Programs, and Art Education Programs are additional educational options for the community. The museum features over 100 permanent exhibits including Growing Up With The Berenstain Bears, the Green Village, and Desert Discovery.
Named after former state senator Floyd Lamb, the Floyd Lamb State Park at Tule Springs is a treasured oasis in the Las Vegas Mojave Desert. The park's four lakes – Tule Springs Lake, Mulberry Lake, Cottonwood Lake, and Desert Willow Lake – are stocked with fish and great for those ready to drop in a line.
Other must sees within the park include the Tule Springs Archaeological Site, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Sight-seeing is highly regarded at the park – look out for the Tule Springs Historic House and Ranch House found along Tule Springs Road.
Hoover Dam & Hoover Dam Bypass
Finished in 1936, the Hoover Dam is found along the border of Arizona and Nevada in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River – just short drive southeast of Las Vegas.
The dam was dedicated by President Roosevelt in 1935, after five year of construction by thousands of workers, in honor of President Hoover.
Lake Mead is impounded by the dam, which provides hydroelectric power for Nevada, California, and Arizona.
The Hoover Dam Bypass, sitting 840 feet above the Colorado River, is a must-see bridge, connecting travelers from the Las Vegas area crossing into Arizona.
Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Nanaged by the National Park Service since 1964, Lake Mead National Recreation Area encompasses over 20,000 acres just east of the Las Vegas metro area.
The area's two beautiful lakes, Lake Mead and Lake Mohave, are popular havens for boaters, fishermen and swimmers.
Hiking and mountain biking are also popular activities, given the presence of the Mojave Desert, the Sonoran Desert, and the Great Basin Desert surrounding the lake.
The Hoover Dam, one of the "Top 10 Construction Achievements in the 20th century" is also included in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
McCarran International Airport
LAS is owned by Clark County and is operated by the Clark County Department of Transportation.
With four runways, LAS was a hub for Great Lakes Airines and is currently a focus city Allegiant Air and Southwest Airlines.
McCarran International Airport also schedules flights by major airlines like American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines.
Located in the heart of Las Vegas, the National Atomic Testing Museum displays the history of the Nevada Test Site active from 1951 to present time. Stroll through the exhibits to see a Geiger counter, and better yet, step into the Ground Zero Theater to watch a simulation of an atmospheric nuclear test.
Other must-sees include the Area 51 - Myth or Reality exhibit, as well as Development of the Bomb and Atomic Culture exhibits. The museum is a Smithsonian Affiliate, and others plenty of educational events native to the Las Vegas metro area.
Old Fort Las Vegas
Built in 1855, the Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park houses the Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort – home to the Vegas area's first non-native settlers – the Mormon Missionaries.
View the last remaining wall from the historic adobe fort, a re-creation of the Las Vegas Creek and the reconstructed full-size fort, while walking through the park.
Take time to read the interpretive displays in the fort and visit the Visitor Center to see historic artifacts and exhibits.
The park is conveniently located in downtown Las Vegas, close to many area attractions, shopping, restaurants and casinos.
Red Rock Canyon
Conveniently located 18 miles west of Las Vegas, the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area encompasses 197,000 acres of desert land.
The large red sandstone rock formations and wall of rock, known as the Keystone Thrust, are the park's prominent features.
Enjoy traveling along the 13-mile loop road to view the beautiful features native to the Mojave Desert surrounding the Las Vegas metro area.
The conservation area is home to variety of outdoor recreation and sight-seeing, and is even adjacent to Spring Mountain Ranch State Park and the Village of Blue Diamond.
Mt. Charleston Peak
Found just 15 miles west of Las Vegas, Spring Mountain Ranch State Park is a historic once-working ranch in the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
The 520-acre ranch, sits below the beautiful cliffs of the Wilson Range.
Las Vegas visitors are encouraged to tour the ranch, the Wilson Cemetery, the Board and Batten bunkhouse, the Hay and Horse Barn/Corral and the Sandstone Cabin.
Also enjoy one of the ranch's living history programs with re-enactments and demonstrations of pioneering skills, as well as the breath-taking views of Sandstone Canyon .
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Las Vegas Strip, MGM Grand, New York New York, Excalibur, Luxor and Monte Carlo
- 15.00 mile(s) from UNLV, Universtity Nevada Las Vegas, accross from Best Western McCarran Inn
- 1.00 mile(s) from Thomas and Mack Arena, famed University of Las Vegas sports/entertainment arena
- 0.50 mile(s) from Hard Rock Cafe and Casino
- 14.00 mile(s) from Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- 5.00 mile(s) from Fremont Street Experience
- 18.00 mile(s) from Nellis US Air Force Base
- 20.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Canyon, beautiful hiking and biking recreational area.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Red Rock Canyon
- 40.00 mile(s) from Valley of Fire State Park
- Las Vegas Outlet Center, 7400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
- Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets, on Charleston Boulevard, a distinctively upscale collection of 120 designer and brand-name outlet stores
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.50 mile(s) from Thomas and Mack Center, sporting and entertainment facility. Home to college sports, dirt bike racing, concerts, etc.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Las Vegas Strip, famous street featuring exciting casinos, hotels, shopping, and restaurants
- 12.00 mile(s) from Cashman Field, site of sporting and entertainment events
- 18.00 mile(s) from Las Vegas Motor Speedway, site of NASCAR® racing and other racing events
- 18.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Climbing Center, rock climbing gym for various skill levels.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Recreation Park, beautiful site for hiking, biking, climbing and enjoying nature.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Lake Mead, recreational area for boating, skiing, and hanging out near the water.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Hard Rock Cafe, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 4475 Paradise Road 702-733-8400. Good food and good music with a collection of artifacts encompassing the history of Rock-N-Roll.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Crown & Anchor Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 1350 E. Tropicana Avenue 702-739-8676. A selection of 30 drafts on tap including imported beers, ales and ciders in an authentic British-style pub. Food and snacks are also available.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pink Taco, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, located inside of Hard Rock. This well-known favorite puts a trendy spin on California/Mexican food.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Kaizen Sushi, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, 4480 Paradise Road #900 Las Vegas, NV 89109 (702) 641-7772. Located across the street from Hard Rock, Kaizen Sushi is a favorite for its high quality fish and rolls and excellent beverage selection.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Origin of India, bar/lounge, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner, widely regarded as the best Indian food in Las Vegas, Origin India was featured on Rachael Ray's Food Network travel show Rachael's Vacation and was also reviewed within her print publication, Every Day with Rachael Ray. Local critical acclaim has been bestowed upon Origin India Restaurant and Bar by 944 magazine, Las Vegas CityLife, Las Vegas Life, Las Vegas Review-Journal and Las Vegas Weekly.
BEST WESTERN McCarran Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Las Vegas. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Blood, Sweat & Beers Trail Race
Head to Bootleg Canyon in Boulder City for the annual Blood, Sweat & Beers Trails Race. There are five different races from which to choose – the 5K is the easiest, while the 27.2-mile Marathon Course is for the truly brazen athlete.
2016 St. Patrick's Day Parade & Festival
Be sure to don some green and hit the streets this St. Patty's Day weekend for a family-friendly party. Festivities include a carnival, car show, live entertainment, and much more, all near the Henderson Events Plaza, starting at 10 a.m.
2016 NASCAR Weekend
Race rans, don't miss this action-packed weekend filled with high octane events, including the Kobalt 400 NASCAR Spring Cup Series and Boy Gaming 300 NASCAR Xfinity Series, all held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Festivities being at 11:30 a.m.
13th Annual Bark in the Park
Enjoy an afternoon of fun with your pooch – it's the 13th Annual Bark in the Park. Venture over to Henderson's Cornerstone Park where, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., you and your dog can enjoy events, contests, and vendors.
4th Annual Boulder City Beerfest
Enjoy the best brews in Nevada at the annual Boulder City Beerfest. Head for the Wilber Square Park in Boulder City on March 26th starting at 1 p.m. Open to the public, this beer party features vendors and a wide variety of food trucks.
2016 FIRST Robotics Las Vegas Regional Competition
The Cashman Center in Las Vegas is set to host this highly technologically advanced event, featuring teams of students competing for prizes. This event will surely please fans of science and technology.
Henderson Heritage Parade & Festival
Make your way to the Henderson Events Plaza near downtown Henderson for the annual Henderson Heritage Parade Festival. Celebrate the city's rich traditions, history, and people on April 23rd – events kick off at 9 a.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean