BEST WESTERN Elko Inn
1930 Idaho Street, Elko, NV 89801-2629
Phone: 775/738-8787 | Fax: 775/753-7910 | 108 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
You'll be near everything in the area - including Newmont Gold Mine, Barrick Gold Mine and the Ruby Mountains, home of scenic Lamoille Canyon - at this cozy, peaceful Elko, NV hotel.
With easy access to I-80, this beautifully remodeled Elko hotel is the perfect place to stay while traveling for leisure or business. Many area businesses are nearby, as Elko is the third largest "urban" area for government services in Nevada. Enjoy convenient access to Newmont Gold and Barrick Gold. Traveling is a breeze with Elko Regional Airport just a few miles away from the BEST WESTERN Elko Inn.
Relax and explore at the area's many other attractions. Families enjoy visiting Elko Wildlife Museum, South Fork Reservoir, Ruby's Marshes, Elko City Pool and beautiful Lamoille Canyon nestled in the Ruby Mountains.
Many guests also enjoy unwinding at the Red Lion Casino, JRs Bar and Grill just down the street, and Telescope Bowling Lanes. Experience the local charm at events such as the Elko Mining Expo and Elko Motorcycle Jamboree in June, Basque Festival and Silver State Stampede in July and Cowboy Poetry Week in late January, during your stay at this Elko hotel.
The clean and well-appointed rooms at this Northeast Nevada hotel offer a serene mountain view just outside of the city, free Wi-Fi wireless Internet access, Serta mattresses, cable or satellite television on a flat-screen TV, a coffeemaker, a desk, a microwave, a refrigerator and much more. Get the perfect start to each day with a complimentary hot breakfast - we're the only hotel in Elko offering it.
With our sparkling indoor pool and spa, you can enjoy swimming or relaxing year-round, 24 hours a day. This luxurious yet affordable Elko, NV hotel also offers an exercise facility, a 24-hour front desk, a business center, a barbeque grill, free parking and more.
For a relaxing and affordable visit to Elko, Nevada, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN Elko Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereals, fruits, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, waffles with fresh toppings, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Indoor pool, swimming
- Hot tub, indoor
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour recumbent bike, treadmill, multi gym, free weights, elliptical/stair machine
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff English, Spanish, American Sign Language
- Laundromat open from 12:00am until 11:59pm, $1.25 nominal fee
- Express check out
- Late check out, based on availability
- Safe deposit box, complimentary
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services complimentary
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities breakfast room
- Conference facilities
- Hearing impaired services TTY machine available, 1 person on property knows ASL
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary local paper available in lobby
- Evening reception is limited to one time per week, days vary. From 5pm to 6:30pm
- Barbeque grills for guest
- Motorcoach parking
BEST WESTERN Elko Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western elko inn in Elko.
BEST WESTERN Elko Inn
Conveniently located, the best western elko inn in Elko, Nevada is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.845645 / Latitude: -115.749015
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Salt Lake. Take I80 West, follow I80 West to Elko Nevada, get off at Exit 303. Turn left at the end of the off ramp. Go down to the stop light, then turn right. The BEST WESTERN Elko Inn is about a quarter of a mile down the road and its on the left side of the road.
From: Reno. Take I80 East, follow I80 East to Elko Nevada, get off at Exit 303. Turn right at the end of the off ramp. Go down to the stop light, then turn right again. The BEST WESTERN Elko Inn is about a quarter of a mile down the road and its on the left side of the road.
BEST WESTERN Elko Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Hosting roughly 16,000 aircraft operations per year, Elko Regional Airport (EKO) is located one mile west of Elko in Northern Nevada. Owned by the City of Elko, EKO has two runways servicing general aviation, air taxi and military flights.
Elko Airport was the terminus for the first scheduled air mail run in the United States in 1926. EKO now connects Delta Airlines flights to Salt Lake City, operated by Skywest Airlines.
The Wild Horse State Recreation Area is comprised of 140 acres near Mountain City. Winter-time fishermen love to ice-fish on the lake due to its chilly winter temperatures and snowmobile riders love the rolling hills. Summer-time fun includes boating, swimming, fishing, hunting, picnicking, hiking and relaxing on the beach.
Those with ATVs enjoy trail riding to the Gold Mine. After a day of exploring the great outdoors, drive 65 miles to Elko for a wonderful night's rest at the Best Western Elko Inn. There's so much to discover in northern Nevada.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.05 mile(s) from Elko Mine Expo, find out all about the equipment and work that goes into mining, open first week of June.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Red Lion Casino, gambling, The Aspen fine dining & the coffee garden, live action poker, Starbucks®, sports bar, gift shop and arcade.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Gold Country, JRs restaurant, gambling, karaoke every Friday and Saturday night.
- 0.50 mile(s) from NE Nevada Museum, Wildlife exhibit, History of Elko Nevada, Bing Crosby room.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cowboy Poetry Week, poetry and music, open last week of January
- 2.00 mile(s) from Elko Motorcycle Jamboree, everything motorcycle and more, open second week of June
- 30.00 mile(s) from South Fork Reservoir, good fishing camping and boating
- 50.00 mile(s) from Ruby Marshes, good place to see area birds
- .05 mile(s) from Boot Barn, western wear
- .4 mile(s) from The Cove, clothing store
- .5 mile(s) from JC Penneys, clothing store
- .5 mile(s) from Albertson's, Grocery
- 3 mile(s) from Maurices, clothing store
- 3 mile(s) from Ross Dress for Less
- 3 mile(s) from JoAnne's Fabrics
- 3 mile(s) from Rue 21
- 3.2 mile(s) from WalMart, Super Center
- 3.8 mile(s) from Home Depot
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 16.00 mile(s) from Spring Creek
- 20.80 mile(s) from Lamoille
- 24.10 mile(s) from Carlin
- 48.60 mile(s) from Wells
- 53.70 mile(s) from Tuscarora
- 72.60 mile(s) from Battle Mountain
- 85.60 mile(s) from Mountain City
- 98.40 mile(s) from Owyhee
- 105 mile(s) from Jarbidge
- 108 mile(s) from Wendover, NV
- 116 mile(s) from Jackpot
- 1.5 mile(s) from Arnold Machinery, Equipment rental
- 2 mile(s) from Cashman, heavy equipment
- 2 mile(s) from National Weather Service
- 2.5 mile(s) from Newmont, Newmont mining
- 2.5 mile(s) from Barrick, gold mining
- 1.50 mile(s) from Great Basin College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- .06 Elko City Pool, swimming for the whole family
- 2.00 mile(s) from Telescope Lanes, bowling right next to the blind onion
- 19.60 mile(s) from hiking, South Fork Reservoir covers 1650 acres. It is popular for hunting, camping, boating, picnicking, winter sports and wildlife viewing. The recreation area includes 2200 acres of wildlife-filled meadow lands and rolling hills. Facilities include a boat launch, campground, trailer dump station and picnic area. The area is open year round, but weather may hamper access by extreme cold and snow during the winter months.
- 22.70 mile(s) from hiking, Lamoille Canyon sits in the heart of the Ruby Mountains. A scenic byway winds up the base of the 13,387-foot Ruby Dome and climbs up the glacier-carved canyon to 8800 feet. The views on the drive include meadows with wildflowers, abundant wildlife, waterfalls, and avalanche shoots. Hiking trails lead from the parking area to tranquil lakes and are part of the 38 mile long Ruby Crest National Recreation Trail. The scenic byway is open year round with inclement weather closures.
- 45.00 mile(s) from Lamoille Canyon, nice area with a trail and good camping
- 75.00 mile(s) from Wild horse Reservoir, fishing, camping and more
- There are so many wonderful restaurants near this Elko hotel. Be sure to consider the following cafes and grills during your stay.
- Across the street from McDonalds®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Wendys, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.25 mile(s) from JRs Bar and Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.25 mile(s) from Kings Buffet, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.25 mile(s) from Aspens Bar & Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.30 mile(s) from Toki Onas, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Pizza Barn, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Monkey Sun, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Blue Moon Restaurant/Bar, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Burger King®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from Wingers, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chef Chengs, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from La Fiesta, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, authentic Mexican restaurant
- 1.50 mile(s) from Machis, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.75 mile(s) from Lucianos, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.75 mile(s) from Flying Fish, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.75 mile(s) from Stockmens, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.75 mile(s) from The Star, Full Service, International, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.75 mile(s) from Blind Onion, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.75 mile(s) from A Frenchman and a Redneck, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Kubuki Sushi, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Cool Beans, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Matties Bar and Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.80 mile(s) from Gold Dust West, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.30 mile(s) from 9 Beans, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Elko Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Elko. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Rastro Reno Experience this unique outdoor market at the downtown ReTRAC Plaza. It opens up at 9 a.m.
Reno Street Food Party in the Park Food trucks and pop-up restaurants fill Idlewild Park along with music and drinks. It all begins at 5 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean